You may need additional financial resources to make a desired purchase. Consumer credit could be a solution in this situation. Goodbank offers good terms for this type of loan.
Getting a Goodbank loan is easy, the loan terms are reasonable. Just apply for a loan and Goodbank will make a quick decision. To make a decision, each situation will be assessed on its own merits, and you may need a credit vacation, which may be partial (you will have to pay interest) or complete (you will not have to pay interest). Goodbank also offers this option.
Goodbank loans are available to all citizens of countries over the age of 20
Those who have a valid residence permit in Latvia, valid for at least 6 months after the application deadline, can also apply and receive Goodbank consumer loans. All you need to do is register and complete the application.
Big commission contract fees for loan agreements:
Extension of the loan term
The table below compares the credit company’s loan offer, using criteria such as loan amount, monthly payment, loan costs, annual interest rate, term. The annual percentage rate of charge is calculated on the condition that the total cost of the loan includes the contract fee.
All the data used in the comparison table
Is taken from the information available on the home page of the respective credit company. Credit costs, commissions, and other loan terms may have changed, so it’s a good idea to check the credit company’s website before borrowing money.
- Evaluate your repayment options and be responsible! Don’t borrow if you don’t need it! Before borrowing, read the terms of the agreement and contact the lender if you have any questions.
- Fill out a loan application and start your way to money today! After submitting your application, your personal client manager will contact you within 24 hours. If so, the money will be credited to your account.
- The loan agreement can be terminated at any time without additional charges
Right of withdrawal
The Borrower may exercise the right of withdrawal and withdraw from the Credit Agreement within 14 (fourteen) days, see here for more information.
Information on penalties
In the event of default, the debt recovery process may be initiated, the right of claim transferred to third parties, adversely affecting the Borrower’s credit history and possibly the credit rating, which may result in the service provider being refused. In the case of late payments, a penalty is calculated of the total amount of late payments for each day of delay.
If there are solvency problems with Goodbank
- Find a solution immediately, contact Goodbank as soon as possible.
- In the event of a one-off delay, the payment date may be changed once.
- If the payment date is a long-term issue, the payment date can be changed for the entire schedule.
- If the decrease in income is temporary, you may take a grace period.
- If the decline in income is permanent, you can extend the loan repayment term, thus reducing the monthly payment amount.
- If none of the standard solutions apply, arrange a face-to-face meeting with one of the consultants